Amelia arrived in the room the night before she turned four, singing happy birthday, with her kindergarten birthday hat and wearing her birthday suit!
Her excitement was contagious and we made some pom-poms, baked a carrot cake and invited our friends over to celebrate...
The after party crash...
A second hand doll house was a hit at meme and papi's
Then the big birthday surprise was the first dump of snow.
Amelia was out making snow cakes...
while Georgia was finding out that snow is really quite cold!
The rosey cheeks, cold toes and a pile of boots and snowsuits at the door begins.
All in all a wonderful family weekend celebrating!
1 comment:
Gorgeous gorgeous girls.....I have a feeling out little ones would get on very well together. I see the same cheeky grin in Georgia as I do in Fin....can't believ Amelia is 4! She looked like she had such a wonderful birthday!Love brig
Post a Comment